Target Circle Members: Target Gift Card
Shoppers save on average $30/month with the Slickdeals Extension.
Try it now!
Thanks to community member hunnii & homeowner1 for finding this deal.
Note: Offer valid for one transaction and can include multiple Target GiftCards up to $500 in Target GiftCards ($50 maximum discount) per Target Circle account
Editor’s Notes & Price Research
- Valid 12/5/20-12/6/20 for a one-time use purchase in-store or online
- Gift cards purchased online can be delivered via Email, Mail or Mobile
- Offer valid for one transaction and can include multiple Target GiftCards up to $500 in Target GiftCards ($50 maximum discount) per Target Circle account
- Offer excludes Target Visa Gift Cards, Target Mastercard Gift Cards, Target American Express Gift Cards and gift cards issued by other retailers such as dining, lifestyle and entertaining gift cards -persian_mafia
at 11:03 PM
Target offers 10% Off Target Gift Cards (Mail, Email or Mobile Delivery). It is a Target Circle offer, Save the Offer first then only discount will apply in the card. Shipping is free for physical gift cards.
- Offer is limited to a maximum of $500 in Target gift cards ($50 maximum discount) w/ limit of 1 time use per customer.
- Minimum GiftCard purchase is $5 per card, multiple gift cards can be purchased in the same transaction but discount is one time also capped at $50.
- If you Order from more than one account with same billing address, there is a chance, one of the order will get rejected (It can happen even after GC is shipped). Some got lucky last few years (this year offer is slightly different) but for few, additional gift cards were zeroed out without any notification and credit card changes were not rolled back. So do it at your own risk and keep a close eye on gift card balances.
- If you are looking to buy more than one, only option would be to create new Target / Circle account (Possible rejection)
- You cannot buy gift card with gift card any longer at target. Some got lucky, but do it at your own risk and keep a close eye on balances. Target can take the balances away.
- 5% discount only applies to amount paid with Red Card (if combining redcard and gc for payment)
- There is no extra 5% off for Red Card users for this sale, so better use a credit card.
- Use Discover or Chase freedom (via Paypal) for extra 5% back from target.com only. In store will not get 5% (this quarter)
Questions & Answers BETA
Did you like this deal?
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
Thanks for the vote!
homeowner1 posted this deal
Thanks for supporting our community!
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.